Meet the Owner
Eric Shier grew up on a mixed farm near Oxbow, Saskatchewan. He experienced the satisfaction of working hard with his parents and brothers and seeing the results. As the current owner of Dun Rite Glass, Eric has taken that work ethic instilled on the farm and used it to grow his thriving business in Estevan. Having his own family – Eric is married to Tara, a registered nurse, and the couple have two children, Rowyn, and Braxton – is the driving force behind the success of Dun Rite Glass.
Eric started working at the business – when it had a different name – after moving to Estevan in 2002. In 2006, he was offered the chance to buy the business, and jumped at it. Committed to quality workmanship and customer service, is essential to the growth of Dun Rite Glass.
What We Believe
By investing in our services, people will enjoy their vehicle more and protect its value for longer. A vehicle is one of the major purchases that people make in their lives, and they should take care of its appearance. And if elbow grease is the only deterrent, come and see us. We love taking care of vehicles.
Dun Rite Glass Family
Keeping a good staff – especially in Estevan’s labour market — is a matter of finding good people and treating them well. And it helps if they, like Eric, love working on cars and trucks.
Dun Rite Glass has five long-term employees – each with extensive industry knowledge.
Dun Rite Glass Fast Facts
- In operation since 2002 with current owner Eric Shier taking it over in 2006
- Many of the customers Dun Rite Glass sees are working in the resource sector, where cracked or chipped windshields are an occupational hazard
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our replacement windshields against leaks or squeaks
- No appointment necessary for windshield repairs with a 30 day warranty on stone repairs
- Mobile stone repair service vehicle – 30 days warranty on stone repairs
- On-site replacement for all types of industrial machinery – including large semi trucks.
- Shuttle service is provided, making the process virtually pain-free for customers
- We handle all your insurance claim paperwork for you
- We carry accessories – give us a call to find out more
- We supply and install residential glass
- We offer a variety of vehicle detailing options, from a quick vacuuming and cleaning, to a full-service detailing
- Wash and wax option, with power polishing to achieve that showroom shine that attracted you to your vehicle in the first place